Cookies policy and related information
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that websites store in the user’s browser who visits them, which are necessary to provide web browsing advantages when providing interactive services.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, and is not recorded on the user's disk.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- First-party cookies: these are cookies generated by the website being visited.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are received when browsing the website, but which have been generated by a third-party service that is hosted on the website.
Cookie’s classification according to their purposes
- Technical purposes: These are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also known as technically necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, identification and access as a user of the system, etc. These don’t require user’s permission.
- Personalization: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they wish to see the web page or the regional configuration.
- Analysis or performance: They make it possible to measure the number of visits and browsing criteria of different areas of the website anonymously.
- Advertising: They allow the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the web pages.
- Behavioural advertising: These allow the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the web pages, based on information about user behaviour.
Cookie’s classification according to their use.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users visiting the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- Technically necessary: Technically necessary cookies allow you to browse the website and use its essential functions.
How to uninstall cookies (Remaining cookies)
If you want to delete the cookies registered by factionsthegame.com from your browser here are instructions for different browsers: